Monday, August 23, 2010

Ummm, sorry

It has been far too long since my last post.  Am I sorry?  Yes!  Do I have an explanation?  Well…sort of.  Do I have a plan of action?  Indeed.

Now, I myself have never designed a website.  I did, however, used to work at a store full of people who talked about how easy their website was to do.  How long could it really take?  Well, I'm here to tell you that it takes longer than one would think.  Maybe I'm picky, or maybe I'm just plain slow when it comes to…hmmm…well…anything that most people seem to do fast for no apparent reason (personal websites included).  As slow as it might be going, I am in fact starting a website.  I don't know when exactly it will be done, but the both of you will be the first to know!

So, I've decided to return to a place of balance.  A place where I can work on my site AND blog!  Now, you might be asking yourself, "What about all of those weeks of Mr. Scoop's life that I missed?"  

Have no fear!  Over the next 4 or 5 days I will be posting on here with stories that stick out from the past 8 weeks (it's been a busy summer).  I know, I know.  It may seem a bit too generous for me to give you an apology in the form of reading assignments, but I guess that's just the kind of guy I am…classy! 

What can I say?

1 comment:

  1. Classy, indeed. I look forward to the reading assignments. Judy and I miss your face. She has come out to play a lot this summer. Did I mention I also miss your laugh? Because I do.

    ReplyDelete